Used by many of the best engine builders, engineers, and technicians in Formula 1, GP2, Formula 3, NASCAR, NHRA, and WRC. Engle Racing Cams suggest the use of Redline Assembly Lubes.
- New, convenient version of the chemistry used in our popular paste sold in tubs
- Prevents metal contact and wear before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Unlike other assembly lubes, this product will not plug filters after initial engine start-up
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allowing for long-term storage of parts and internal engine components
- Not for use on exhaust bolts or other fasteners associated with high temperature which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
SHIPPING NOTE: Chemicals can only be sipped via UPS Ground.