Kendall® GT-1 High Performance Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium is a high-quality, conventional engine oil designed for use in gasoline-fueled passenger cars and light trucks that do not require an ILSAC GF-5 oil for warranty coverage. Select viscosity grades are particularly recommended for use in high-performance street engines and competition engines, including both gasoline- and alcohol-fueled racing vehicles.
GT-1 High Performance with Liquid Titanium is formulated to provide excellent wear protection, to minimize the formation of sludge and varnish, and to resist viscosity and thermal breakdown, even in severe service. It also protects against rust and bearing corrosion, and is highly resistant to foaming. All viscosity grades are fortified with our exclusive Liquid Titanium additive technology for extra protection against engine wear. The Liquid Titanium additive enhancement provides increased engine protection by forming a strongly bonded titanium shield on the surface of critical engine parts, which reduces friction and wear and helps extend engine life.
GT-1 High Performance with Liquid Titanium, SAE 20W-50, also contains a boosted level of zinc dialkyldithiophosphate (ZDDP) additive to provide additional wear protection and enhanced oxidation resistance for use in the most demanding applications. It is particularly recommended for use in turbocharged engines and in high-performance engines with flat-tappet camshafts, especially during the critical break-in period.
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive Liquid Titanium® additive technology for extra protection against engine wear
- Formulated for engines equipped with turbochargers or superchargers
- Excellent resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
- Highly resistant to foaming
- High ZDDP content for additional wear protection for engines with flat-tappet camshafts (SAE 20W-50)
- Racetrack-proven performance
SHIPPING NOTE: Chemicals can only be sipped via UPS Ground.