One of the best upgrades you can do for your classic air-cooled VW is to upgrade the old drum brakes to disc brakes. The AC Industries’ No Hassle Disc Brake Conversion Kits now makes it easier than ever! This first in the industry is 100% bolt on. This kit is so simple to install, that if you can repack your own wheel bearings, you can do this install yourself. There are no spindles to change, just remove the drums and backing plate and replace them with the supplied O.E. quality disc brackets. Install the new rotor and caliper and bleed the brakes. Yes, it’s that simple!
• (2) Rotors with 5-lug dual pattern – 5 x 130mm & 5 x 112mm (Porsche & VW Bus), drilled and tapped for 14mm screw in wheel studs (available separately)
• (2) Grease Caps
• (2) Grease Seals
• (2) Inner Bearings
• (2) Outer Bearings
• (2) Caliper Mounting Brackets
• (2) Calipers with D101 Pads
• Caliper Mounting Hardware
• Installation Instructions
NOTE: Kit reuses backing plate bolts to mount caliper bracket.
NOTE: This kit will add .75″ of offset to each side of the car.
NOTE: Requires 15″ wheels or larger. This kit will not work with 14″ wheels.
NOTE: THIS KIT CANNOT BE USED WITH DROPPED SPINDLES
NOTE: THIS KIT CANNOT BE USED WITH BACKING PLATES
• Replacement pads available here: #D101