The KYB Gas-a-Just monotube shock absorber has additional performance advantages over the traditional twin-tube design: It can instantly, automatically adjust to your performance needs and never experiences fade due to aeration. The Gas-a-Just is available as an OE monotube replacement and as an OE twin-tube performance upgrade. The KYB Gas-a-Just has two separate working chambers: An air-free hydraulic piston and valve area for responsiveness & control, and a second high-pressure nitrogen gas area with a floating piston that provides a comfortable ride during normal driving and adds instant performance on demand. The Gas-a-Just’s high-pressure, monotube design delivers the control spirited drivers are looking for and its ideal for European cars.
- Provides up to 25% more damping control over original equipment shocks on European cars
- Gas-a-Just reacts to road conditions and adds instant responsiveness to your Volkswagen
- High gas pressure design provides instant, extra control
- Monotube design outperforms all other standard shock absorbers
- Unique, air-free, hydraulic unit eliminates performance fade
KYB Gas-A-Just Shock, Bus Rear 1968-1979. Sold individually.