New from AC Industries is this 5 x 205mm lug pattern disc brake kit with stock height spindles. This kit will fit all Bug and Karmann Ghia’s with the 1966 and later ball joint style front suspensions. This kit will also work great on fiberglass body buggies and replica cars with the same suspensions.
• (2) Front rotors
• (2) Floating calipers
• Complete set of premium #D391 disc brake pads
• New stock height disc spindles (left & right)
• (2) stainless steel DOT approved front brake hoses
• Bearings and seals*
• Mounting hardware
• Step by step instructions
*We can install the wheel bearing races for a small additional fee: #IRACE
NOTE: Requires 15″ wheels or larger. This kit will not work with 14″ wheels.
NOTE: 1966 to mid-1968 ball joint front suspensions will require later model 12mm outer tie rod ends installing this kit:
• 12mm left outer tie rod end #311415811C
• 12mm right outer tie rod end #311415812C
NOTE: On 1966 Bugs or Karmann Ghia’s the Brake hose that come in the kit will be too short, and will require using two longer #211611701SS hoses.
NOTE: To use this kit on a Thing you will need to change both lower control arms to Bug. A stock thing has raised spindles that are approximately 3″ higher than a bug. In stalling this Bug spindle kit will lower your Thing approximately 3″:
• Left lower Bug arm #131405151A
• Right lower Bug arm #131405152A